“I have completed both the purpose work and the COS training, I can definitively say that these two are a winning, must-have combination for any change-agent.”
- Rich Tafel, The Public Squared
Do you have a sense of “calling” that transcends your immediate personal or career goals? Many people have occasional glimpses of a larger mission or purpose guiding their lives, but few have taken the time (or even know how) to clearly identify the contribution they’re uniquely qualified to make in the world. Yet knowing what your gifts are and who they’re meant for is critical if you want to make a satisfying and meaningful impact in the world.
Living Purposefully™ is a structured program designed to develop a crystal-clear understanding of the unique path you’re on and the optimal choices available to you for fulfilling your life’s purpose, both now and in the future. You not only learn what your purpose is; you also learn how to reliably draw upon your inner knowing to confidently continue living your purpose for the rest of your life. And, you learn how to transform the fears and negative beliefs that arise as you uncover your purpose.
If you are interested in learning more, view the brochure. Contact Michael Ryan for a complimentary interview to see if purpose coaching is the right program for you.
The Living Purposefully™ Program
Living Purposefully™ is a six-month program designed to give you the tools and support you need to:
- Clarify what your purposeful life looks like
- Identify your next steps, personally and professionally
- Gain the traction you need to make your vision real
Here are the program details:
- Two 90-minute calls per month for 6 months
- Limited to 8 participants per group (2 groups scheduled)
- Beginning the first week of November (dates and times TBD)
- Exercises and practices will be provided for between-class reflection
- The cost is $1800/person ($300/month payment plan available)
- Special pricing for those who’ve gone through Michael’s coaching program previously (contact Michael for details)
- Click here to register for the program
Individual Living Purposefully™ Coaching
One-on-one coaching typically lasts 4-6 months, with 90-minute meetings every 1-2 weeks (or as scheduled) and exercises and assignments in between. You’ll clarify your purpose and future direction, then work with your coach to design a plan for implementing your purpose, ensuring that you have a strong and lasting infrastructure to support you as you move forward.